To serve as an employment resource linking employers throughout Snohomish County to the talented workforce represented by the families of the Puget Sound Military forces that have, are, and/or will be relocating to Snohomish County.
- Identify and coordinate services offered by all private and/or public Snohomish County employment resources including resume writing, interview training, skill development and job fairs.
- Educate and inspire Snohomish County employers to tap into the talented employee pool represented by the families of relocating Military personnel.
- Identify and coordinate support services that will assist Military spouses both in their employment search and their successful engagement of employment.
- Provide entrepreneurial development support to Military family members interested in new business start-ups.
- Serve as a gateway to community volunteer opportunities and programs.
"The Greater Marysville Tulalip Chamber of Commerce is to be commended for launching this exciting and very pro-active program. As a former sailor, I have great empathy for those who serve in the military and I am honored to participate in such a well intended and well designed program"